top of page
Prototype design & adaptations
A culinary haven where tradition and innovation co-exist harmoniously in architectural splendor. Nestled amidst a bustling cityscape, the outlet stands as a captivating fusion of contemporary design and timeless South Indian aesthetics.
Entrance ambience is created by intricately placed wooden slats, adorned with ornate brass accents and lush green landscapes. Inside, the ambience is a delightful blend of rustic charm and modern elegance.
To enhance the dining experience, we have created distinct zones within our outlet. A cozy area with low bulkhead, for those seeking privacy to offer a tranquil retreat, while other communal tables to encourage lively conversations that are set against the glass façade.
Every architectural element has been carefully curated to celebrate the rich heritage and culinary traditions of South India, from the intricate details that pay homage to centuries old craftmanship to the modern details that elevate the dining experience.
Soft, warm lighting creates an inviting atmosphere, casting a gentle glow upon the beautifully crafted wooden furniture and comfortable seating arrangements.
Below pointers were considered to be design directives:
- Going GLOCAL, an attempt to create an ambience which is simple, timeless and yet has vibrant regional local influence to convey the food genre.
- Modular design approach promoting reusability as feasible.
- Flexible design approach considering this being the flagship outlet and its scalability.
- Inspired by landscapes of South India.
- Incorporating a tree inside to provide a sense of tranquility and connection with nature.
- Use of earthy tones such as warm browns, terracotta, greens and muted yellows to create a harmonious feel
- Integrating textures and patterns that add depth and visual appeal.
bottom of page